From Flutter developer to full-stack. Learn how to create your own APIs and connect to your Flutter applications.
Full course description in: https://sideguide.dev/courses/dart-backend
What you will learn:
- Connect web or mobile applications to databases and servers via REST API
- Build a secure and reliable REST API that includes authentication, logging, caching, and more
- Understand the different layers of a web server and how web applications interact with each other
- Handle seamless user authentication with advanced features such as token renewal
- Database integration with MongoDB.
- Build a professional REST API with expert guidance
- Chapters: 11
- Estimated Duration: 20 hours
- Estimated Launch Date: July 4th
- One time payment
- Join a dedicated learning community on Discord
Chapter Summaries/ What's inside:
Chapter 1: Getting started
Understand how the course works and why we are working with Dart.
Chapter 2: Setup and Installation
Installing what you need to succeed: Dart and VS Code extensions.
Chapter 3: Basics of Backend
Learn what components are needed to build a backend.
Chapter 4: Dart Refresher
Learn and recap Dart basics.
Chapter 5: What is Dart Frog?
Learn about backend architectures such as Dart Frog and how to build it with Dart.
Chapter 6: Getting Started with Dart Frog
Learn about Dart Frog: An object-oriented, multi-threaded HTTP server framework written in Dart.
Chapter 7: Setting up a project
Learn how to establish the project, along with running the server locally
Chapter 8: Routing
Learn about server routing and how to utilize it in your application.
Chapter 9: Creating Endpoints
Create endpoints with Dart frog to handle requests.
Chapter 10: Middleware
Learn how a middleware works and how to use them.
Chapter 11: Deployment
Deploy your app to production with Heroku.
- Desire to learn backend development
- Be willing to challenge yourself
- Small knowledge of programming is desired but not necessary
- A computer that can run VS Code and Android Studio (Windows/Linux) or Xcode (Mac).
Q: When will the course be available?
A: This course is currently in preorder, we are making this course amazing so this may take a couple months!
Q: What other benefits do I get with the course?
A: Besides all the knowledge and hands-on experience, you will gain discounts in FlutterBricks (A UI component library for the Flutter framework), premium access to an amazing community via Discord and personalized content.
Q:I am a complete beginner, will I be able to take the course?
A: It depends on your dedication and how hard you will push yourself to learn. We cover basic topics but it will get challenging as the course goes on.
Q: How do I get access to the course after I purchase it?
A: You will receive an email on how to proceed.
Q: Where can I find my FlutterBricks Premium discount?
A: On the email being sent after you purchase the course.
Q: How long will I have access for? Is it a one time payment?
A: Lifetime access* and one-time payment. No recurring subscriptions.
Lifetime access to Master Backend with Dart course + 50% off FlutterBricks + Support from Discord Community