Flutter: Zero to Hero in VS Code
Everything you need to know to jumpstart your career with Flutter
No more switching tabs, multiple youtube tutorials, or expensive online courses. This Flutter course in VS Code is what you need, where you need it.
Learn where you code
No need to leave your IDE. Learn everything directly inside a VS Code extension and build real experience.
For beginners and intermediates
This course is designed for beginner to intermediate developers who want to build their future with Flutter.
Directly save your favorite widgets from lessons to use in future projects.
50% off Flutterbricks Premium
Multiple chapters ranging from basics to advanced concepts. Learn how to build and scale cross-platform. 11 Launched, 4 more coming weekly!
Course official website: https://sideguide.dev/courses/flutter
SideGuide™ official website: https://sideguide.dev
Don't take our word for it - See what our customers are saying!
“It’s simple. The fact that I don’t have to switch focus between two different apps to learn and practice is a game-changer. I’m learning quicker, I get less tired and I always have a good reference when I experiment on my own.” - Caj from Sweden
“When I installed and went through it, I was actually visibly stunned! My mouth was dropped as I have never seen a course like that in an IDE! That's awesome!” - Arturo from Colombia
"I love it because it's useful and easy to compare the code, also this is so new and interesting.” - Katsu
What you'll learn:
Build real, responsive applications!
- Crypto App
- Budget Tracker
Learn Invaluable Skills!
- Dart Programming Language
- Build your own widgets and screens
- Complex U.I.
- State management
- Stateful, Provider, Bloc, Riverpod
- Asset Management
- Future and streams
- Flutter Web
- FlutterBricks tooling
- Continuos integration
What you'll achieve!
👔 You will be ready for a Flutter job interview
📜 You will receive complete course certification
🔨 You will be able to start your portfolio projects
📛 You will receive a custom badge indicating you completed the course
Why take this course?
Learn where you earn 💸 - Your Code editor.
- No need for multitasking, switching between tabs, or pausing the video to try to copy the code. You learn directly where you are coding. One program, that's all it takes.
- Direct access to 100s of beautiful prebuilt UI's/widgets through Flutterbricks. Plus, can import tutorial code into FlutterBricks with 1 click, turning your learning projects into valuable code for real projects.
- Having a course inside an IDE can help you in MANY novel ways such as code diffs, highlighting, widget preview, automatic widget saving inside your library, etc.
90+ lessons designed for real-world Development
- 20+ hours, 15 chapters, and over 90 lessons.
- It covers everything you need to get your Dream Flutter Development Job
- Range from essential topics like dart conventions to advanced ones like mock testing.
Built by experts
Lifetime Access to Future improvements
- Pay once, get it all
- Potential video option coming later
- Labeled difficulty and tutorial duration
- Complete support from our team on Discord
- FlutterBricks Premium discount
Q: When will the course be available?
A: The course is here! We are putting in thousands of hours to make this the one and only course you need for Flutter. 90+ lessons are already available.
Q: I am a complete beginner. Will I be able to take the course?
A: It depends on your dedication and how hard you will push yourself to learn. We cover basic topics but we won't teach you programming basics such as logic or very dart basics(?).
Q: How do I get access to the course after purchasing it?
A: You will receive an email on how to proceed.
Q: Where is the course going to be located?
A: The course will be inside an extension called SideGuide: course platform built inside VS Code.
Q: What if I don't like the course?
A: We have a 5-day money-back refund policy. Starting the day you begin the course.
Q: Where can I find my FlutterBricks Premium discount?
A: You can find it in the email that is sent after you purchase the course.
Q: How long will I have access for? Is it a one-time payment?
A: Lifetime access* and one-time payment. NO recurring subscriptions.
Q: Will there be an Android studio version?
A: We're going to focus on one platform for now. If lots of people request it, we will consider it.
Get access to the 1st ever Flutter course inside a VS Code extension
Chapters11 (4 more coming weekly)
- Get access to the 1st ever Flutter course inside a VS Code extension
- ReleasedApril 5th
- Community44k people
- Duration20-50 hours
- Chapters11 (4 more coming weekly)